Table of Contents
Snapshot of the Most Recent Quebec Draw
The Minister of Immigration, Francization, and Integration (MIFI) has overseen a new draw under the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP).
The most recent Quebec draw transpired on June 29, 2023, focusing on 1,218 candidates endowed with academic qualifications and job experience in specific occupations in high demand in Quebec. The aspirants also needed to hold a score of at least 584 points.
The retrieval from the Arrima bank was conducted on June 26, 2023, commencing at 6:30 a.m.
Who was on the invite list?
- These individuals boasted a French oral proficiency level of 7 or higher, as assessed by the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes (Quebec’s grading scale of French language competence for adult immigrants) or a similar scale..
- They had to amass a score of 584 points or higher.
- They possessed a valid job offer beyond the confines of the Montreal Metropolitan Community.
- These individuals also demonstrated a French oral proficiency level of 7 or higher, according to the same Quebec scale or equivalent.
- They had to amass a score of 592 points or higher.
- They possessed a valid job offer beyond the boundaries of the Montreal Metropolitan Community.
Both categories targeted individuals within certain high-demand occupations in Quebec during this latest draw, the details of which we have highlighted in our comprehensive report.
As of June 2023, invitations for permanent residency applications are reserved for those declaring a French oral proficiency level of 7 or higher, according to the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes, reflected in their Expression of Interest.
FOR DETAILED NEWS – CLICK HERE